Sentry Translucent fabric Kills MRSA, C-diff and more on contact. Sentry translucent fabric was engineered specifically with the healthcare industry in mind. Its Ultra-Fresh™ antimicrobial technology brings another layer of defense to hospital rooms in addition to adding privacy with filtered light.
This application is perfect for patient rooms, examination rooms and high touch areas where privacy and a sterile environment are needed. Sentry Translucent allows no view-through and filters light and has special features which include:
- An Ultra-Fresh™ Antimicrobial Technology which kills MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus ), C-diff and more on contact.
- An Odorless Fabric which is bound to the fabric providing a sterile, germ-free surface for the life of the product
- The Prevention of odors and stains caused by bacteria, fungi, mold and mildew
- Registration of All Ultra-Fresh products with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency which have been reviewed for safety and environmental impact.
Of course you know that antimicrobial materials are an important part of a hospital's line of defense against transmitting infections, such as MRSA. As such, we offers numerous fabrics with ASTM G21 certification, as well as various other anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties and certifications, including:
- ASTM G21
- ASTM G22
- ASTM E 2180
- Microban anti-microbial additives
- AATCC30 Part 3
- ASTM D 3273
- Greenguard Mold and Bacteria Standard ASTM 6329
- ASTM E2149-01
Of course, we would love to help you with your healthcare facility roller shade project. Also, be sure to check out our online roller shade calculator for a rough idea of what your project might cost. Or, please use this contact form to describe your project with rough sizes, and we will gladly email you a rough estimate.