When people are in their rooms or apartments, they want to allow in light, and a view if there is one, without being seen from the outside. Solar Screen Shades are the clean, updated version of sheer draperies, providing privacy on the darker side of the treatment- in this case, the room interior. Light enters the room in a controlled fashion, but heat and glare are controlled and one can still see outside. In locations where a view is undesirable, translucent fabrics allow light filtering and management, but eliminate view-through.
Every hotel room and many apartment rooms need a room darkening capacity, as well as night time privacy with zero view-through. Our Blackout Shades provide complete privacy, whether day or night. For people wishing to sleep during daylight hours, Blackout Shades stop all light from passing through the fabric. In cases where complete darkness is desired, we have accessories which block light from entering at the sides and bottom of the shade.
Large windows are part of nearly every design, but can allow large open spaces to be too hot and too bright for comfort. By using solar roller shades, you can:
- Control glare in lobbies and lounge areas.
- Reduce glare on computer screens in use by front desk employees.
- Control heat gain and cut cooling costs in large, vaulted lobbies and west-facing walls of windows but maintain the light, airy feeling.
- With motorization, operation of common area window shades is possible with the touch of a button by front of house staff behind a desk.
- Make lounge areas comfortable for waiting guests and those using computer screens.
We would love to work with you on your hotel or multifamily housing project by providing the best roller shades for the money. Also, check out our online cost calculator for a rough cost estimate.