So, what should you think about before purchasing outdoor solar roller shades? Are they manufactured by a company that has rigorously tested them to withstand the extreme outdoor elements? Are they heavy duty and backed by a well run company? For us, these were important considerations, and why we choose to represent Insolroll in Arizona. They are not the most expensive and they are not the least expensive, but for us they have the highest standards for exterior standard and motorized solar roller shades.
What makes us better? Well:
- Custom Sizes to 228″ Wide.
- Broad Fabric Selection.
- Commercial Grade Clutch with Metal Child-safe tension device.
- Bungee hold-down system.
- Stainless steel locking idler.
- Welded fabric edges prevent fabric fraying.
- Engineered to accommodate larger sizes.
- Choice of side track or cable guide systems to provide greater stability in breezy conditions.
- May include a fully enclosed headbox for greater product protection when retracted.
- Crank or motorized option for operation available.