- At the planning/building stage or you need to retrofit a building or space,
- Pre-wired or not yet wired,
- Or, Blending new with existing systems
In fact, today there are 3 common automated control platforms, which include:
- Hardwired Platform- Programmable Motor Controllers (IPMC) Interface for 110V AC Motors.
- Intelligent Platform- Intelligent Motor Interface for AC motors (IQM-ILT-AC) features programmable motor controllers built into the head of each motor. The ILT family of motors includes both IQM-ILT-AC and IQM-ILT-DC motors for use with interior shade systems.
- Radio Platform- "Wireless" Radio Interface for 24V DC and 110V AC Radio Motors; the simplest and most flexible method to interface with any 3rd party automation controls. Radio interface modules offer seamless connectivity to any switching system via RS232, dry contact closure, or infrared emitter.
Once you have chosen the control platform for your building or space you will be able to control office window shades in individual offices with single user remote controls and wall switches. Or, you will be able to control hundreds of shades in large buildings via a Building Automation Systems, in concert with HVAC, lighting, etc. We, in concert with our manufacturer, can provide deep expertise to help you meet your automation goals.
Of course, we would love to help you with your automated building control system for use with you roller shades. Also, be sure to check out our online roller shade calculator for a rough idea of what your project might cost. Or, please use this contact form to describe your project with rough sizes, and we will gladly email you a rough estimate.