So, what are some of the advantages? They include:
- Maintaining a connection to the outside world and natural elements.
- Providing ample access to daylight, especially where patient-caregiver interaction happens.
- Use varied lighting sources throughout the space, including natural daylight, general & task lighting, and skylights.
- Increasing visual connection between spaces.
- Utilizing varied interior aesthetics with broad social and cultural appeal.
- Creating multi-use spaces, which may have different lighting needs.
Additionally, your roller shades can be designed to help in the fight against microbes. This is accomplished by the use of fabrics that are certified as anti-microbial.
Antimicrobial materials are an important part of a health care facilities line of defense against transmitting infections, such as Methicillin-resistant Styphylococcus aureus (MRSA). We offer numerous fabrics with ASTM G21 certification, as well as various other anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties and certifications, including:
- ASTM G21
- ASTM G22
- ASTM E 2180
- Microban anti-microbial additives
- AATCC30 Part 3
- ASTM D 3273
- Greenguard Mold and Bacteria Standard ASTM 6329
- ASTM E2149-01
We would love to help you health care facilities window covering needs. Also, be sure to check out our online roller shade calculator for a rough idea of what your project might cost. Or, please use this contact form to describe your project with rough sizes, and we will gladly email you a rough estimate.