The collection expanded and updated our current options and includes 41 new fabric patterns and 131 new colors! The new selection takes the latest design trends into account with 31 grays and interesting textures to meet every decorating style.
This new collection is broken into 5 categories to accommodate various design and functional needs. They include:
- Sheer: Light filtering with view-through; objects and colors on the outside can be seen.
- Semi-sheer: Light filtering with partial view-through and varying privacy levels; objects on the outside are partially obscured.
- Solar Screen: Screen fabric with precise openness and technical properties; object visibility varies with openness and color.
- Translucent: Light filtering with no view-through; object shadows may be visible.
- Blackout: Opaque fabric with no view-through; objects are not visible.
So, depending if your are looking for subtle or dramatic, our decorative fabrics feature weaves and textures that bring tactile, sensory style to your room. Larger threads woven with smaller threads to form organic textures that mimic raw silk, or natural material textures like bamboo, reeds and grasses. Weave patterns bring out subtle motifs, and varying amounts of light reflection in the fabric's texture. This variation can add dimension to a room, and texture that can bring neutral schemes to life, or quiet a dominating color or pattern in a space.
We really are super excited about this new offering - and the response at industry trade shows has furthered our confidence that we are really in possession of a roller shade design element game changer. As such, we would love to work with you on your roller shade project. Also, for rough estimating of what your project might cost, check out our online roller shade cost calculator.