Solar Screen Shades are the clean, updated version of sheer draperies for luxury hotels. This is simply due to their ability to control light and glare while maintaining and enhancing the view.
Of course, every hotel room needs room darkening capacity, as well as night time privacy with zero view-through. Blackout Shades provide complete privacy, whether day or night. For guests wishing to sleep during daylight hours, Blackout Shades stop all light from passing through the fabric. In cases where complete darkness is desired, side channel accessories are available to block light from entering at the sides and bottom of the shade.
Additionally, systems can be installed which maximizing energy efficiency of window treatments via automatic and sensor-driven controls.
Also, ADA Compliance Motorized window treatments controlled by wall switch or remote control provide the easiest, safest control options for hotel guests with disabilities, far exceeding any accommodations that can be made to manually controlled shades:
- [ADA Stds. 9.2.2(5); 4.27.4] Easy to operate controls that do not require tight grasping, pinching or twisting of the wrist
- [ADA Stds. 9.2.2(5); 4.27.3] Window shade controls easily placed within 54" of the floor for side approach or 48" of the floor for forward approach
- [28 CFR 36.304(b)(4)] Approachable and easily controlled window treatments for guests who use wheelchairs, crutches and other mobility aids.
For Luxury Guest Rooms we can provide:
- Individual guest room remote control.
- "Scene" setting ("Morning" setting button, "Privacy" setting button, etc.)
- Connect control to room keycards to keep shades closed when room is unoccupied
For ballrooms, meeting rooms and common areas we can provide:
- Front-of-house zone controls for common areas, restaurants and bars
- Timer control for times of day, seasons, etc.
- Building automation controls
- Facilities Management integration and controls
- Facilities controls for Ballrooms
We would love to help you with this remote access motorized roller shade feature. Also, be sure to check out our online roller shade calculator for a rough idea of what your project might cost. Or, please use this contact form to describe your project with rough sizes, and we will gladly email you a rough estimate.